please let us know...

if you find out more details about the pet restrictions of this property! Thanks!!

Have we helped you find a pet friendly home?

Help us keep the website free by donating to help us cover our hosting and development costs!


Grand Central Manor

10904 102 Avenue NW

Edmonton, Alberta
Tower - Apartment
$1,200 and up
** ESTIMATED. Price may be out of date or incorrect. This information is not verified. Check with the building manager.

Pet Restrictions

We are a pet friendly building but we only allow small cats. We charge $250 a non refundable pet fee for each pet.






Note: This information contained in this site may be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. does not own or manage any of the properties listed on this website. Please contact the property to verify any information you deem important. Please let us know if you find any mistakes!

Private Notes

Private notes are for your own personal use and can not be seen by anyone else.

You must be logged in to add private notes.

Public Comments

This is for people to post updates or comments about the building. These are PUBLIC and are NOT sent to the building manager. If you want to contact the building manager, look above at the 'Contact' portion of the listing (not the website contact button). does NOT manage or own any of these listings.

We may remove comments we deem inappropriate, such as: spam, offensive language, comments that include personal contact info, negative comments that provide no useful info (for example: 'this place sucks!'. instead, tell us why it sucks.)

You are posting as Guest

Jul 23, 2014 09:24 AM
Terrible rental company. Will take all of your damage deposit and relate it to charges that should not exist. DO NOT RENT HERE!
Jul 23, 2014 16:29 PM
A landlord can withhold deposit for rent or fees that are owed, damage, cleaning, and if the tenant did not give proper notice and the landlord is out rent because of vacancy due to the tenant not giving proper notice.

If your landlord keeps rent when they should not, contact your landlord and tenant board. The landlord must do a walk through inspection with you after you move out, within a certain time period. And they are required to give you a list of specific deductions withing a certain time period as well. If they do not follow the rules, you are eligible to get your deposit back. The landlord and tenant board can order your landlord to give you the deposit back.

Always do inspections before moving in, and before giving up possession. Video and/or pictures as proof can help you get your deposit back. The landlord and tenant boards can resolve these issues without needing to go to court.